You must be a registered user to access our website. Please complete the registration form at no cost, or login if you are already a registered user. Be assured, your registration information is secure and will not be sold or made available to others.
To learn why registration is now required, see this editorial on the website changes. Once you have completed the registration process, to include verification of your email address, a cookie will be placed on your computer to automatically complete the login process in the future.
Registered users, click here.
New users or if you have never registered before, click here.
The following conditions apply to the use of this site, all sites listed below, and any site not listed which is owned and operated by the Florida Baptist Witness. By using any of these sites, you accept these terms and conditions of use.
The following sites are owned and operated by the FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS, a nonprofit religious corporation with its offices at 1230 Hendricks Avenue, Suite 514, Jacksonville, FL 32207 USA.
1. FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS provides the material on these websites for information purposes only, and retains the copyright on all text and graphic images, except those that are used by the permission of other copyright holders. United States and International Copyright laws protect all intellectual property on these websites. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the text, graphics, design elements, services, audio, video, and all other materials originated or used by the FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS in any of its site(s) are reserved to the exclusive use of the Florida Baptist Witness. Many requested uses are permitted by this policy, but if your intended use of the contents of this site are NOT expressly permitted herein, you may not: reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any content, "mirror" or include this information on your own server or in your own documents; or modify or reuse the text or graphics on any of these websites without the written permission of the Florida Baptist Witness.
2. You may not modify in any way any material you retrieved from any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned or operated website, nor may you use any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned or operated website in any manner that infringes upon the rights of any person or entity, whether related to the Florida Baptist Witness or not.
3. Domain names and trademarks used on the Florida Baptist Witness website are the sole property of the Florida Baptist Witness, or the entity to which such names and marks are attributed. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by the Florida Baptist Witness, shall be inferred or implied in any manner.
4. You may: print copies of the material for your own personal use; or store the files on your own computer for personal use. No material may be sold or used for any commercial purpose. Any printed copy must include Florida Baptist Witness copyright information found at the bottom of the page from which the language is taken, in language similar to the following: Copyright © 2009, Florida Baptist Witness.
5. You may: link to a FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned and operated site, provided you abide by our Linking Policy.
6. Use of any material found on any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned or operated website on any other website or network computer environment is prohibited, except through a link directly to the FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned and operated website.
8. FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS does not warrant that these sites are error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that these sites or server(s) will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties.
9. FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on third party Internet sites that link to or from any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned or operated website. Links to third party Internet sites found on any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned or operated website are provided for your information and convenience only, and you access them at your own risk. Any organizations seeking to link to any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned or operated website should first read our Linking Policy, and then submit any questions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Under no circumstances shall FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages that result from, or in any way arise out of, the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials on any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned or operated website, even if FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
12. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned or operated website, any service offered by these websites, the server(s) on which these websites reside, or any data or software located on such server(s), including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service(s) to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS owned or operated website or Network, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail-bombing," or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; (f) harvesting, in whole or in part, either manually or through the use of an automated program, of any database connected to this or any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS operated website; or (g) using any information gleaned from any FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS website for commercial purposes. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
The FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. The FLORIDA BAPTIST WITNESS reserves the right to cooperate with any and all law enforcement agencies, including complying with warrants, court orders and subpoenas.
13. Any questions regarding website operations, functionality, or linking code should be directed to email@example.com. Any questions regarding policy issues, including the use policies set out in this document, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to link to our content, and ask that you abide by the following guidelines when doing so:
1. You may not infer or imply that the Florida Baptist Witness or related organizations, endorses, sponsors or otherwise approves of or sponsors your site or any other site.
2. You may not frame, display, or alter any material from our websites, or our webpages directly, in any way that obscures our banners or site navigation graphics. The presentation of the materials linked to must make it readily apparent that the content is the property of the Florida Baptist Witness or its entities and related organizations.
3. You may not duplicate content (including graphics and/or photos) from this or any other related Florida Baptist Witness website, and present such on your website in such a manner as to lead users to believe that the content is yours and not the property of the Florida Baptist Witness.